Friday, January 18, 2013

Congratulation President Barack H. Obama On Your 2nd Term As POTUS!!!

On this coming Sunday January 20, 2013 The 44th President of The United States Of America Barack H. Obama will be sworn in for his Second Term in Office.  President Obama is the 1st Black President whom in my opinion has done a remarkable job. I am not basing it only because he is a Black African Male. I am basing it on the fact that when he took the office so much was turned over to him to fix and with the opposition given him he pressed forward and did the best his could.

President Obama took much opposition on Same Sex Marriage, Many African American Pastor rallied against him for his stand and felt that he betrayed the Christian Base Faith Church that strongly Preach, Teach against same Sex Marriage. I salute you and pray for you President Barack H. Obama and I pray that God lead and guide you and I decree and declare that the blood of Jesus Christ cover and protect you and 1st Lady Michele Obama and your two Daughters from Danger Seen And Unseen.  The Inaugural will continue over into Monday January 21, 2013 with many forms of activities slated.

No comments:

Post a Comment